Re: [eclipse-dev] Extension Point Schema Changes - ACTION REQUIRED/REQUISE

Andre,

Of the plug-ins listed, only org.eclipse.compare contributes extension
points and is therefore the only plug-in whose schemas need to be updated.
I just browsed through the 5 schemas in said plug-in, and you only have to
make one change in each one of them.
Just mark the attribute 'name' of the <extension> element translatable and
you're done.

Thanks,
Wassim.

             Andre Weinand
             <eclipse@weinand.
             org>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-dev] Extension Point
             11/22/2004 04:53          Schema Changes - ACTION
             PM                        REQUIRED/REQUISE

             Please respond to
                eclipse-dev

I've checked the following ZRH plugins but couldn't find anything to
update:

org.eclipse.compare
org.eclipse.compare.examples
org.eclipse.compare.examples.xml