[eclipse-dev] Buggy Buggy Buggy

Hi all

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL WHICH SHIT WAS MADE WHILE THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE VERSION
3.0.1?
This Version is buggy, buggy, buggy like a microsoft program!!
I just lost more than 10 hours of work in case of a "to many files open" error.

Sometimes it cannot save the workspace back so I loose all the configuration
settings sometimes inlcuding the build path and external jars configuration.
Sometimes it crashes aprupt.

Sometimes the whole class generation is weird so that the java file is generated but
empty.

Sometimes it saves a class but in real it sets the file to null so that all work is
gone.

Sometimes it cannot compile at all although the all the configuration is ok. Only
restarting eclipse helps to solve the problem.

There are a lot more bugs and I'm near to get crazy or taking an other IDE.

GUYS PLEASE FIX THESE PROBLEMS BEFORE YOURS IMPLEMENT MORE FEATURE.

Roland Kaeser

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de

Back to the top