Re: [eclipse-dev] Workspace is in Use URGENT!!

Roland Kaeser wrote:

Hello

As i restarted my workstation today, I cannot open eclipse again. It commes all the time with the message "Workspace is in Use choose another one". AND I HAVE TO FINISH SOME WORK TODAY. I've readt all the documents I could find to
topic but nothing helps. And i cannot just replace my current eclipse because I'm
using a lot of plugins which would take a lot of time to reinstall and configure all
of them.

I use Eclipse 3.1 on Windows 2000. My Workspace is on a Samba Network share

Can somebody help me to get my eclipse back running?

Roland Kaeser