Re: [eclipse-dev] [ANN] Bugzilla Plug-in

>> * I'd like it if I could have per-project queries, with the results
>> of a query showing up in my task list.

Michael> Interesting. To see if I understand correctly, you would want
Michael> to be able to assign a query to a project and have the
Michael> results for that query show up in the task list. Is there a
Michael> benefit to linking the queries to a particular project?

I sometimes have a few unrelated projects in my workspace.  Each
project is hosted in a different place, has a different bugzilla (and
different coding standards, etc).  I usually set my task list to
filter based on project, it would be convenient if bugzilla query
results were mixed in with other tasks and filterable in the same way.

Tom

Back to the top