[eclipse-dev] Reminder: Eclipse.org Migration and Downtime This Weekend

Eclipse.org Infrastructure Migration: Phase II
From http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/Oct252004migrationcb.html

Revised: October 26, 2004

Phase I of the Eclipse infrastructure migration was executed successfully on
October 16th. Phase II will complete the transition of the Eclipse
infrastructure to the new Eclipse Foundation ISP location, and will
begin on November 12th. In this phase, the key pieces of the Eclipse
infrastructure will be moved, including CVS, mailing lists, newsgroups, bugzilla and
HTML content.

The projected outage will begin on Friday, November 12th, 19:00
EST and complete by Sunday, November 14th 12:00 EST. During the outage,
eclipse.org services will be affected as follows:

  a.. CVS, Bugzilla and the Newsgroups will be unavailable
  b.. Mailing list messages will be queued
  c.. HTML content of the website will be available, but read-only
  d.. Downloads and mirror synchronization will be unaffected.

We have updated the FAQ with information regarding this phase of the
move.

Other questions can be directed to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

We appreciate your patience during the transition!

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html

Back to the top