Re: [eclipse-dev] [ANN] Bugzilla Plug-in

Michael> 2) the ability to "commit" to a bug report instead of a
Michael> repository thus simplify the submission of patches

Cool idea.

Michael> Ideas are welcome either on this mailing list or as feature
Michael> requests in Bugzilla.

Here are a few ideas.  I'm afraid I haven't tried the plugin yet (I
haven't downloaded 3.1 yet), apologies if something here is already
done.

* I'd like it if I could have per-project queries, with the results
  of a query showing up in my task list.

* It would be convenient if the various standard free software bug
  database addresses were preloaded into Eclipse somehow -- the
  bugzilla equivalent of PR 28126.

* As an added bonus, support for the sourceforge-style bug trackers
  would be handy -- lots of projects are hosted on sourceforge or
  clones.  (There are other bug trackers out there, but these two are
  the most used.)

* Some versions of bugzilla support access via RPC (xmlrpc I think);
  if this is interesting and you're not already aware of or using it,
  I can ask around for some info on it.

Tom

Back to the top