Re: [eclipse-dev] [ANN] Bugzilla Plug-in

Thursday, November 11, 2004, 1:16:27 PM, Jean-Michel Lemieux wrote:

> BugList is GPL - means that I can't use it
> Jagzilla - needs access to the bugzilla MySQL server (e.g. install custom
> software)

> Our variant is a CPL'd bugzilla plug-in that doesn't require installing
> software
> on the server. The UI approach is different as well, we have made it easy
> organize bugs/queries so that you can track them easily in the IDE. The
> next
> steps are going to be tight integration with CVS.

> Cheers,
> Jean-Michel

I would like to see tight integration between the bugs view and the
source code, both ways.  I could click on a bug and add a comment or
custom tag that indicates the bug associated with a particular section
of code.  Likewise, I'd like to be able to, from the source code, open
the bug report for that associated bug.

You might already have something like this; if so, my apologies.

David Whiteman
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform

Back to the top