[eclipse-dev] HTML composer

Hello all,

I'm working in an eclipse application and I would like to embed an html composer. I have been looking for any plugin, but I haven´t found anything. I have been searching in all mail list and in Mozilla but the only thing I've found is an html editor plugin that it isn't what I want. I need a composer in order to send rich text emails, but I don´t want to use RTF.

What I can do?  Can I find a Mozilla-composer plugin?

I would be very grateful for ay information.

Thanks.

Reparaciones, servicios a domicilio, empresas, profesionales... Todo en la guía telefónica de QDQ.

Back to the top