[eclipse-dev] Java Environments

Hello,

I havent been able to get an answer to problem that i am having. As part of my
final year project i have to develop an application. I want to design a
project that will allow a novice user to create various jar files from their
source code. This will be built with ant but allowing the user to specify
which environment to use. Either they can build it under jdsk 1.4 or 1.4.2
etc...

I need confirmation whether Eclipse has this ability - from my reading it
hasnt go a plugin for this nor does it allow you to change your classpaths
that easily - allowing you to run your program under different java
environments.

Any ideas, suggestions or information is appreciated.

Regards,

John

--
This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services MailScanner

Back to the top