From: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Andreas Andersson
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 7:54 PM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] import existing code from cvs

Hi! I hope this is the right list (there where alot of them to choose
from :)

I've tried for some hours to import an old project into eclipse. It's an
ordinary javaproject and it's on a cvs server.

I would like to be able to use WinCVS after I've checked out the
project, something that seems to force me to use WinCVS from the
beginning (eclipse doesn't add the right tags to the CVS-files).

So, I now have my sourecode in c:/projectname/src/...

However, I find no way of importing that structur in eclipse without
atleast something ends up bad. For example if I just starts a new
project in that folder all my packages ends up beings src.com.company
instead of com.company...

In the old version I think I could just mount a filesystem isn't that
possible anymore?

Anyway, if someone understands my problem and have an solution or
atleast some tips I will be gratefull.

Thanks.

--
Andreas Andersson