[eclipse-dev] About the xml validation in eclipse 3.0

Hi All,

  I have one question about xml validation with schema in eclipse 3.0, who can help me:

Before eclipse 3.0, there is a plugin named "org.apache.xerces", we use this plugin to validate

our xml against our own schema. But in eclipse 3.0, this plugin has been removed.

It seems JAXP 1.2 can do the same thing, but in JDK 1.4, JAXP's version is not always 1.2. And our

software must support JDK 1.4. Then how can i solve the problem? By the way, how does the eclipse 3.0

validate the xml files, such as the plugin.xml?

Thanks.

Zhuocheng

Back to the top