Re: [eclipse-dev] Unable to load plugin in my eclipse product

This is the top-level mailing list for the development of the Eclipse project. Questions like this should be asked on the newsgroup instead.

I'd guess that "unable to instantiate plugin" means that you've got a plugin class defined in your plugin.xml, but that class doesn't exist with a no-arg constructor (which is necessary for the instantiation). If that answer doesn't make any sense, try the newgroup (news.eclipse.org). :)

Thanks,
- Jared