[eclipse-dev] Query Regarding eclipse enviornment

Hi All,
            I have 2 questions regarding eclipse enviornment.
1) There is a setting that after I have created a project in eclipse. When I click on a partcular class and then click f3 it would open the respective class. How do I configure the same?
2) Secondly while I am coding I want that compilation errors should be underlined even before I have run compilation. There is another setting for the same , but I am not aware of the same.

Any suggestions would be of great help.

Regards,
Anand

Back to the top