Re: [eclipse-dev] IBM Sucks

> What would your response be to his statement, "Eclipse was
> a worthless tool until the new eclipse team ripped out all of the code IBM
> wrote."?

"lay off the crack."

--
-- ----------------------------------------------- --
~   ____ ___  ___                Derek C. Anderson  ~

Gary Eberhart wrote:

Hello All,
I have a fellow team mate that thinks IBM sucks. I personally think we owe
IBM a great deal for innovations dating back before my team mate (the IBM
hater) was born. What would your response be to his statement, "Eclipse was
a worthless tool until the new eclipse team ripped out all of the code IBM
wrote."?
Personally, I love Eclipse and always have (even version 2.0).
Best Wishes,
Gary