[eclipse-dev] plugin assembling

Hello eclipse-dev,

  I wonder how Eclipse developers assembles Eclipse platform
  distribution? Assembling plugins from Eclipse platfrom may be done
  only manually, but what to do if I need somehow compile and assemble
  plugin automatically from Ant script? Yes, there is option to
  generate build.xml from plugin.xml, but this generated build.xml
  will run fine only under Eclipse. Surely, script may be changed
  manually and... But I'm sure that this problem was already solved by
  Eclipse team. Am I right?

--
Best regards,
 Vadim                          mailto:vgurov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx