[eclipse-dev] [OT] Path to eclipse developer

Hi!
Sorry for this off-topic, but certainly seems the right place to ask, please, answer me privately to avoid noise in the list. I'd like to know any advice or idea on how to become an eclipse developer, I don't mean write plugins, I already do that, I mean more being contracted by big blue to work on this. I understand it's quite difficult, since I already do that for free (write eclipse plugins). Becomingg more envolved with core plugins is a matter of time I don't have now. So basically my question is: is it totally ideallistic from me to hope getting paid to develop for the eclipse platform? Is there anything I can do beyond the ovious (develop plugins, submit patches in bugzilla)?
Thanks in advance

Back to the top