Re: [eclipse-dev] Silent failure to build

> By animation I mean moveable objects. I have sent you my program which
shows you a flying ball, so that you know what I mean by this term.
If animation is the wrong term for this kind of program, please tell me the
correct english expression. Frankly, I am not british. I am from Germany.
So, please be a little patient if I write bad English.
Yours sincerely, N.V.T