[eclipse-dev] search in Eclipse

hello,

some will find my question simple, for me is really not.

I work with Eclipse for about 6 months and still didnt find the solution of my problem.

Now:
1. If i search in java class about a word let me say "try"
    a. i press Ctrl+f and type "try". wow that works.
2. If i want to search all "try"s in my project in all my classes
    a. i thought i press Ctrl+h and type "try". <== this dont work.

anybody can finally tell me how to do 2.a?

regards.

Sako.

Back to the top