Re: [eclipse-dev] [Linux] content assist's javadoc hint doesn't show up for standard JRE.

You need to attach the source.

Dani

             Adam Kruszewski
             <spambox@kruszews
             ki.name>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] [Linux] content
             28.07.2004 10:34          assist's javadoc hint doesn't show
                                       up for standard JRE.

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

I have just checked this on several Linux boxes and in both Eclipse 3.0
and 2.1.3 when I call content assistant (ctrl+space) it doesn't show
javadoc hints for standard libraries. And yes -- I have configured [1]
javadoc url in ``installed jres''. Even ``validate'' button works,
``open in browser'' and shift+f2 also but not in content-assist (it
works only for locally open projects). It is just my very bad luck or
there is something wrong ? :-/

[1] I have tried with http:// url, file:// and even pointing to archived
     javadoc.

Best regards,