[eclipse-dev] cannot edit xDoclet configurations - running eclipse on Mac os X

I installed eclipse(+jbossJDE) on Mac os X panther. I
followed the tutorial of eclipse and found that though
I can locate the XDoclet Page on the property of
project after I open the Package Explorer view and
open the java perspective, I cannot edit the XDoclet
configurations(I cannot input anything). Is that a bug
of eclipse(on mac os x)?

Thanks in advance.

Leon