Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Installer

Hi,

 Got eclipse 3.0 installed.

--Pls. let me know whether it will be possible to work
with Easy Struts plugin with Eclipse 3.0 at a future
date, as some incompatibility problems exist
currently.

--Is there a way to develop struts applications with
Eclipse 3.0 other tha Easy Struts plugin?

thanks for your response,

Srinivas.
--- Michael Grubb <mgrubb-eclipsedev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>