[eclipse-dev] How..

Hi,

 I have subscribed to Maling list of eclipse-dev, and
have confirmed the registration. When I'm searching
for something in the mailing list, I'm asked to
provide the user credentials in http authentication.

 Pl. let me know Which user id and password i need to
enter.

 1. Network user id, password ?
 2. Mailing list subscription user id and password?

 I tried entering both the credentials one at a time,
but both are not working as it is opening
Authentication Required error page.

 Pl. let me know how to see the mailing list archives.

thanks in advance,
Nivas.