[eclipse-dev] Windows Installer

I've finished a windows installer for eclipse on win32.
I intend on maintaining two separate installers one for only the eclipse
platform, and one for
eclipse plus http://eclipse-wiki.info/EclipseSquare.

I would like to share this solution, and was curious if the eclipse
development community was interested at all in offering a release of the
windows version of eclipse in an "installable" package.  I will be happy
to maintain everything, but I don't have the bandwidth resources to
provide the download of the entire eclipse distributable.  Of course, if
you are interested in the installer but would rather maintain it
yourselves I can provide the source for the installer.  Just a thought.

Thanks for a great piece of software guys/gals.

Michael Grubb

Back to the top