[eclipse-dev] Re: [platform-releng-dev] releasing to HEAD for 3.0.1 and 3.1

Well... Since there isn't a status message this week, you can consider
this it.

Yes we should talk about it tomorrow.

McQ.

Jim des Rivieres/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
29/06/04 16:09
Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] releasing to HEAD for 3.0.1 and 3.1

The SWT team also has changes that they would like to release to 3.1 but
not to 3.0.1.

I've asked Mike to put it on the list of things to discuss at tomorrow's
planning meeting.

---jim

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/29/2004 03:46 PM
Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] releasing to HEAD for 3.0.1 and 3.1

Too late. :(

Our team's already been releasing new code to HEAD.

I don't see how this could really be a problem, though. We'll just
create the 3.0.1 branch off the 3.0 version (if needed).

- Jared

http://eclipse.org/eclipse/development/eclipse_maintenance_schedule_3_0_x.html