[eclipse-dev] Resin 0.8.2 plugin for Eclipse 2.1.3

My question its about using the Resin for Eclipse 0.8.2 plugin, because its give me the following java error message when try to start the server from within the resine view of this plugin (inside Eclipse 2.1.3 and Fedora 1:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.caucho.server.http.ResinServer.<init>([Ljava/lang/String;Z)V at fr.helloworld.eclipse.resin.starting.RFEResinServer.<init>(RFEResinServer.java:37) at fr.helloworld.eclipse.resin.starting.ResinController.startResin(ResinController.java:122) at fr.helloworld.eclipse.resin.starting.ResinController.main(ResinController.java:26) If someone can help i would aprreciated because in serach the intenet don't give me nothing about it

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/

Back to the top