[eclipse-dev] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jfree/chart/labels/XYItemLabelGenerator

Hi whenever I start my plugin it gives me this exception…

What does it mean? The class is at the classpath and it compiles at the reigt way without any error messages and my Junit tests also runs fine.

So I what can I do?

Another question, (ok I think the newsgroup is the better place  for this, but I don’t receive an email after I register and so I wonder….) Is it possible to list all loaded classes, provided by a plugin,

For example, I want to see all classes provided by my plug-in

Thanks gert

Gert Wohlgemuth - Java Programmer

Max Planck Institut für Molekulare Pflanzenphysiologie

Am Mühlenberg 1

14424 Golm

Fon: +49-331-5678320

e-mail: wohlgemuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx