[eclipse-dev] Stabilizer feasibility study w/ Eclipse?

Hi,

We were wondering whether anyone would be interested in helping us
with a Stabilizer feasibility study involving Eclipse.

Stabilizer is a system that aims to quickly stabilize buggy GUI
applications.

We could either use an unstable version of Eclipse or we could use a
tool to automatically introduce bugs into Eclipse.

You can find out more about the Stabilizer here:

http://stabilizer.sf.net

Our goal in such a study would be to identify the relationship between
the number of users and the stabilization time of the buggy GUI
application.

Amir

Back to the top