[eclipse-dev] MissingResourceException problem

Hi,

Please let me know if this is not the best place to post this.

I've developed a sudden problem in previously working code. I throw a
MissingResourceException when I try to instantiate a new Swing JFrame
object, which takes a string argument. This code has been working perfectly
well for quite some time.

The error occurs somewhere deep in Swing -- the last method call shown in
the debugger's "Debug" stack frame window is
awt(ResourceBundle).getObject(String)) -- so it looks like the IDE has lost
track of something important, whether it's a classpath or a jar or some such
thing. It's interesting that I only see the error in the debugger, not when
I'm running full out.

Anybody have any good ideas what this is or how I might be able to track it
down?

Thanks,
Howard

Back to the top