From: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 8:23 AM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AW: [eclipse-dev] Problems with 3.0RC1 on Fedora Core 2

Saturday, June 5, 2004, 2:03:07 AM, Frans Thamura wrote:

just an input
I think this email can be an input to all Eclipse team,

that we dont
like newsgroup for dicsussion.
in my place news groups is suck, becuse the internet connetion to outside country esp US, is not bad, and very expensive. I think if the eclipse is care of the community, make a new

mailing list
eclipse-user@xxxxxxxxxxx

Try eclipse-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

David Whiteman                   mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform

Frans Thamura
Chief Technology Officer
Intercitra Innovation Center, We help You Manage and Control

Are You ready to be Part of Emotional Revolution?

HP: +62 - 855 - 7888 - 699

Address:
Cempaka Putih Tengah II Blok C No. 21
Jakarta Utara - Indonesia
Telp: +62 21 4260933

Yahoo: fthamura
Jabber: fthamura@xxxxxxxxxx
MCP ID: 1285331 (Microsoft Certified Professional ID)

Back to the top