From: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Darin Swanson
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 2:07 PM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Can't seem to use the Ant editor on files not
named build.xml

These types of questions should be asked in the eclipse newsgroups...

To solve you problem
Window>Preferences>Workbench>File Associations
Add your association for the Ant Aditor for iSeriesDeployment.xml there.

The location you added in the Ant preferences is only used to emulate the
-find functionality of Apache Ant when performing the actual Ant
build.(Which I believe is indicated in the label for that text field :-) )

HTH
Darins