[eclipse-dev] Dynamic item in context menu

Hi all,
I have made my own item in the Package Explorer context menu using an "org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus" extension point in the plugin.xml.
This item is made enable or disable depending on the nature of the selected project, but I'd like to built it dynamically with submenus etc... So I don't think that hard-coding entries in plugin.xml is the good way. I'd rather add a listener on this menu to get it and to add my entry just before it is shown. How can I achieve that ?
Thanks for your help.

Julien Chanois.

Back to the top