Re: [eclipse-dev] javadoc shown while writing code

Hi Luca!

Maybe this is what you are searching for:
http://help.eclipse.org/help21/topic/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user/tasks/tasks-71.htm

If 'F2' does not display the Javadoc in your installation of Eclipse, you should read this and switch from the default-JRE to a SDK:
http://help.eclipse.org/help21/topic/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user/gettingStarted/qs-2.htm

I recommend the lecture of the complete 'Java Development User Guide'. It is one of the best pieces of documentation I've ever read. You can find it here:
http://www.eclipse.org/documentation/main.html

hth,
Michael