Re: [eclipse-dev] Preferences and M8 -> M9 migration

Please file a bug for the perspective switching problem.

Thanks,

Darin

Milosh Milosavljevic <milosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/25/2004 11:46 AM
Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] Preferences and M8 -> M9 migration

Hi,
I discovered on two of my machines than I can not switch to DebugView
(Perspective) in M9. I switched back to M8. Machines are Linux and
Windows. One has previously installed Eclipse 2.1, the other has 2.1 and
3M8. Installation folders are separate and workspace folders are
separate.

Thanks,
Milosh