[eclipse-dev] Adding object contributions

Hi,

I've created a plugin that defines an extension point. Each service added
to that extension point is to be represented by one or more object
contributions associated with projects in the workspace. Thus, on
initialization of the plugin I need to add these contributions based on
the extensions added to my extension point. Tutorials on contributing
popup menus show how to do that using plugin.xml, but I suppose in my
situation I need to do that directly in Java code. Can you give me a hint
which API calls I need to use?

Thanks,

Eclipse Dev Newbie,

Stanislaw