[eclipse-dev] Java Applet Launch / java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged

I'm trying to launch a debug session with a Java Applet, the related html file being specified under the “Run->Debug...->arguments” tab.

Extracting some relevant information from the debug window I have

1)Calls to:
sun.misc.launcher loadClass
sun.misc.launcher findClass

2)A  java.security.privilegedActionException (java.lang.throwable) gets underway because
of the following:
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged
(java.security.PrivilegedExceptionAction,
java.security.accessControlContext) line: not available [native method]

3)At this point the javadoc under java.sun.com (“java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged”) is a big help with the following comment:
“The action is performed with the intersection of the permissions possessed by the caller's protection domain, and those possesed by the domains represented by the specified AccessControlContext”.

Since the code is “not available”, the question to ask must be, where should I look, and
what should I change, to enable the Java Applet to startup.

This relates to:
Eclipse Platform
Version: 2.1.3
Build Id: 200403101828