Re: [eclipse-dev] Interim Releases

That's cool. Any plugins, in particular, that you are aware of that will give me J2EE support for JSP2.x, JSF...what about J2EE1.4
Thanks,
Anthony

Anthony W. Marino wrote:

Are the only releases available for Windows are M releases. I always notice an "X" on the interim releases...why?

'I' stands for integration, not interim. The X indicates that there were compile errors (not very likely) or failed unit tests. You can click on the X to see what went wrong. IMHO there shouldn't be that many unit test failures, however, they don't necessarily mean that the build isn't useful. Feel free to try integration builds and help making M9 even better by reporting bugs (that haven't already been reported).

Regards,
  Christian