Re: [eclipse-dev] Applet Parameters

(disclaimer: this sort of question should be asked on the newsgroup).

Currently, we only support applet parameter specification via the launch
configuration tab. Please enter a feature request.

Darin

"John Winn, NYFIX O'Seas" <jwinn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/11/2004 09:45 AM
Please respond to
eclipse-dev

<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[eclipse-dev] Applet Parameters

Goodmorning,
I have a question regarding applet parameters using Eclipse. At the moment
there is appears to be no way to enter applet parameters rather than to
physically enter them into the run configuration. Is there a way to either
have an XML file that stores this information or alternatively run an
applet
in the IDE however run it against a HTML page with all of the parameters?
We
need to constantly constantly import and export parameters and it is very
time-consuming doing this through the IDE Run Configuration Dialog.

Many Thanks,

John Winn