RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - May 5, 2004

Hi Thomas,

the projection infrastructure is not Java specific. You will have to
replace your source viewer with a ProjectionViewer and generate the folding
structure (by generating folding annotations). If you have further
questions please post them on platform-text mailing list.

Dani

             Thomas Fletcher
             <ThomasF@xxxxxxx>
             eclipse-dev-admin         "'eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'"
             @eclipse.org              <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             06.05.2004 20:28                                      Subject
                                       RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting
                                       Notes - May 5, 2004
             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

Question from the CDT team, is this folding Java centric or is it going to
be available as part of the generalized Text API in M9.

We are trying to keep our release dates in sync, but due to the significant
amount of churn in the API world and the amount of work we have to do, we
are trying to stay with the Milestone builds except when absolutely
necessary
to grab some newly added functionality we want.

If the folding is in and stable, and generalized, then we will want to look
at it.

Thanks,
 Thomas