Re: [eclipse-dev] can't view eclipse-dev archives?

Hi Dan

The username and password combination that you use to access the archives is different from the one that you use to access the mailing subscription options.

Please refer to the webmaster faq if you require further details on acquiring a username and password to access the archives.

http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html

Also, if you have any further questions about accessing the archives, please send an email to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Kim

Dan Yocum <yocum@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/06/2004 09:29 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] can't view eclipse-dev archives?

Hello?  Is this thing on? (tap, tap, tap)

I didn't see my original email yesterday, nor any replies, so I thought I'd
check the archives to see if it went through, but it won't let me in - keeps
asking for a username/password and won't accept what I signed up with.

Help?

Thanks,
Dan

PS, please cc me directly so I know this is getting through.  Thanks.

--
Dan Yocum
Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Fermilab  630.840.6509