[eclipse-dev] forwarding ssh keys

Hi,

We're wondering how/if it is possible to forward our ssh (dsa or rsa or rsa1) keys to a CVS repository using the built in ssh client in eclipse only (that is, no local ssh-agent is running).

This generally works fine when using an external ssh client (i.e., OpenSSH) on *nix machines, but the group of Windows users we're working with are having troubles accessing our CVS repository correctly because their keys aren't forwarded.

I've asked them to try PuTTY, but they haven't gotten back me yet.

Thanks, in advance,
Dan

--
Dan Yocum
Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Fermilab  630.840.6509

Back to the top