[eclipse-dev] Replacement of TextChange#getPreviewContent and getCurrentContent methods

The new LTK core refactoring plug-in contains a TextChange class offering
methods to get a preview and the
current content of a change. If you are using these, please read on. If
not, please disregard.

These methods got replaced with methods taking an IProgressMonitor since
the underlying infrastructure
requires passing in a progress monitor. I deprecated the old methods. I
would like to remove the old
methods later this week. To do so I have to know if anybody started using
these methods outside of
the SDK  and is not able to convert to the new methods. Converting should
be quite easy since the
semantic of the method didn't change.

Dirk

Back to the top