Re: [eclipse-dev] osgi runtime, how to Alternate Runtimes

Unfortunately it makes little sense to do extensive documentation until the implementation is clear, so this often gets delayed until later in the development cycle.  Keep in mind there are still 2-3 months until the 3.0 release, and documentation will become a major focus near the end of that cycle.  Having said that, there is initial runtime documentation at the link below.  You can also ask questions on the Equinox newsgroup or mailing list.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-core-home/runtime/index.html
--

eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/02/2004 09:51:13 AM:
> So please please please is there someone that can give any hint what
> kind of Interfaces i have to
> implement to realize an alternative eclipse runtime and how to
> assign the classloader from my new
> runtime to a plugin? Has someone just a few lines that give me a
> starting point or a documentation
> draft?

Back to the top