[eclipse-dev] Installation Problems

Hi All, I hope this is the correct place to find an answer to my problem.

I just downloaded Stable Build: 3.0M7 for Windows XP. I setup a shortcut specifying the path to the default workspace. When I run the executable it fails and writes a log entry.

The first few lines of the log entry are.

!SESSION ----------------------------------------------------------------------
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.launcher 4 0 Mar 15, 2004 14:34:51.725
!MESSAGE Exception launching the Eclipse Platform:
!STACK
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.eclipse.ui.keys.KeyStroke.hashCode(KeyStroke.java:308)
	at java.util.HashMap.hash(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.HashMap.get(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.commands.KeySequenceBindingNode.add(KeySequenceBindingNode.java:175)

What do I need to do to get Eclipse running? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks
Bryan

Back to the top