RE: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Mar 10, 2004

Robb,

The documentation you are looking at is outdated. The applications ComponentBuildScriptGenerator and ConfigurationBuildScriptGenerator are no longer is the code (actually I've never seen them). Although those application should still be usable, we recommand the usage of the corresponding ant tasks.
Because the build process is more complex than just generating scripts, we are promoting the usage of some generic scripts (please see in CVS the readme.html in org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder).

PaScaL

"Robb, Sam" <sam.robb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/09/2004 03:57 PM