[eclipse-dev] XSL editor

Title: XSL editor

I am not sure if this is the correct list for the question I am about to ask.  If it is not please direct me to where I should direct such questions (The eclipse.org website mentione newsgroups, but I cannot access news groups via outlook express or netscape from my work location).

Question:  Is there any XSL editor  plug in for eclipse?  I found one called XMLBuddy, but to use the XSL editing feature, you apparently need to buy the upgraded version.  I have also tried Oxygen, but not much code completion going on there..i.e., it doesn't seem to know about all the XSTL key words and does not apparently provide code-completion lookups for the attributes of the XSL elements it knows.

Thanks much

Back to the top