[eclipse-dev] get Actions of a perspective

Hi,

i had implement a perspective and add an action set.
Something like:

public class PerspectiveFactory implements IPerspectiveFactory {

    /*
     * (non-Javadoc)
     *
* @see org.eclipse.ui.IPerspectiveFactory#createInitialLayout(org.eclipse.ui.IP ageLayout)
     */
    public void createInitialLayout(IPageLayout layout) {
        // add actionset
        layout.addActionSet(IHmcViewIds.ACTION_SET_ID);

    }
}

How can i get the actions inside the actionset?

I wish to use get my actions for testing issues.
I'm searching someting like

Action[] actions = getActionSetById(actionsetId).getActions();

I was searching the website and the api as well, but i didnt find any thing. But of course i do not know the exact name of the method.

Thanks for any hints!
Stefan

open technology:   http://www.media-style.com
open source:           http://www.weta-group.net