[eclipse-dev] No nightly builds this weekend

Our build machines have been humming all week and we've decided to give them the weekend off as a reward for all their hard work.

In all seriousness, our IT services team will be revamping our local network infrastructure this weekend which requires that we shut down the build machines. Nightly builds will recommence at 00:10 EST Tuesday February  17th. This network maintenance does not impact access to the eclipse.org servers on the internet.

Kim

Back to the top