[eclipse-dev] Eclipse Distribution

Hi,

   I am trying to produce an eclipse distribution
and produced a Brazilian Portuguese PDF version of PDE User´s Manual, I
think pdfs are easier to read than help files.  This version is based on
Brazilian Portuguese translation that IBM did for PDE help files.  The only
diference is that screen shots were translated too.  I would like to know if
you are interested in publish it in Eclipse site and would like to know if I
could publish this pdf to others sites and distribute it to people
interested in.  Is there some copyright issue with this aproach ?

   Best Regards,

    Antonio Edson Ceccon

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/

Back to the top