Re: [eclipse-dev] Hang while running JDT Debug tests for I20031209 (11:37)

A hang also occurred on Linux during the JDT UI tests.  A thread dump will be available in the console log output file.

Sonia

Sonia Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/12/2003 04:10 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Hang while running JDT Debug tests for I20031209 (11:37)

The JUnit tests hung on Windows while running the JDT Debug tests.  The test had to be terminated, other tests are in the process of completing.  Results should be available later today.

JDT Debug team, please let us know if our assistance will be required to reproduce this problem.

Sonia

Back to the top