[eclipse-dev] Fw: [platform-ui-dev] How to make the HEAD in CVS compile....

FYI:  Platform UI has updated its project "org.eclipse.ui.workbench" to
fix compile errors introduced by the recent changes by Platform Core.  If
you are using this project from CVS, please read below.

----- Forwarded by Douglas Pollock/Ottawa/IBM on 05/12/2003 03:28 PM -----

Douglas Pollock/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/12/2003 03:20 PM